Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
2. Intellectual Property
All content, including text, images, logos, and graphics, displayed on this Website is the property of Cinemax Bantry Limited or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content from this Website without our prior written consent.
3. User Conduct
When using our website, you agree not to: Violate any applicable laws or regulations. Use the Website in any way that may damage, disable, or impair our services. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website. Submit false or misleading information. Engage in any activity that may interfere with the proper functioning of our website.
This Website is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the Website or its content. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
5. Limitation of Liability
Cinemax Bantry Limited and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from your use of the Website or the content therein.
6. Modifications to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this Website. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of any updates.
7. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland Any disputes arising from your use of this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at contact us page.
Terms & Conditions
1. Cinemax Bantry Limited operates free seating allocation.
2. When making a reservation over the phone, you must arrive 15 minutes early to purchase your Ticket / Tickets from the Lobby. If you do not, your tickets may be sold to another customer without informing you.
3. Those acting in an unruly fashion before entering the movie theatre may be asked to leave or refused entry to the movie theatre.
4. Those who are of disturbance to other patrons (excessive talking, excessive laughing, mobile phone use) in the movie theatre will be asked to leave without refund.
5. Person/Persons asked to leave the cinema due to unruly/abusive behaviour are not the responsibility of the cinema. We ask all patrons to act with due care while on the cinema premises.
6. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the cinema premises, if you are found to have alcohol in the movie theatre, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
7. Certificates of movies are the law. You will be asked your date of birth if it is thought you are not the required age. It is at the staff members’ discretion to allow you to the movie if the staff member suspects you are not the required age. You may choose another movie for the suitable age.
8. If a patron has been asked to leave the cinema on a previous occasion due to unruly/abusive behaviour, entry to the cinema on another occasion is not guaranteed.
9. All children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult (over 18), children are requested to remain in their seats for the movie screening to avoid the disturbance of other patrons.
10. You must always have your ticket available for inspection.
11. The movie week runs from Friday – Thursday so all listings are different each Friday.
12. All personal belongings are brought to the Cinemax Bantry Limited at the owner’s risk, we do not accept responsibility for belongings lost, broken or mis-placed.
13. If a breakdown should occur during the screening of a movie, a choice of another movie will be offered if the time frame allows it or a complimentary pass will be issued, cash refunds will not be given.
14. Credit card refunds are refunded back to the credit card on the day of the transaction.
15. If overcharging/ twice charging occurs, a statement of account must be provided to the cinema as proof, then a full refund will be made.
16. A refund will not be given if the movie is of personal dislike to you.
17. If a booking has been made on the website or over the phone by credit card, at least 24 hours’ notice must be given to the cinema if you cannot attend the movie, otherwise the full amount of the original booking will be charged to your credit card.
18. If a booking has been made through a cash transaction in the cinema, at least 24 hours’ notice must be given if you cannot attend the movie, the tickets must be handed back to the cinema.
19. A refund will only be given at the cinema with a valid ticket.
20. Hot food i.e., fast food, pizza may not be consumed in the cinema theatre due to the odour it creates for other patrons.
21. For the comfort and safety of all patrons, E-Cigarettes may not be used anywhere on the premise.
22. We try to accommodate babies (under 2 years) in the Cinemax Bantry Limited. Please note, babies will only be admitted into G, PG and 12A certificates. We ask you to respect other customer's enjoyment of the film and in the event your baby becomes distressed we ask you to leave the screen. Should we receive notification that customers are becoming disturbed due to your child's distress you may be asked to leave the screen. For a baby which will be in your arms or on your lap, there is no charge. However, should your child require a seat there will be a charge of a child ticket.
23. These Terms & Conditions may be modified at any time.
Old Vouchers / Gift Cards/ E-Voucher
1. Please keep Old Vouchers / Gift Cards/ E-Voucher safe because they contain credit for your visit to Cinemax Bantry Limited. If the balance is lost or stolen, it cannot be returned to you.
2. Cinemax Bantry Limited is not liable for any unauthorized Old Vouchers / Gift Cards/ E-Voucher use.
3. Old Cinemax Bantry box office vouchers cannot be used for online bookings but can be redeemed in the cinema Lobby.
4. The value of Old Vouchers / Gift Cards/ E-Voucher can be used to buy tickets or food, but it does not entitle the bearer to special treatment over other Cinemax Bantry customers.
5. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or other forms of payment.
6. The Old Vouchers / Gift Cards/ E-Voucher is not a credit card, debit card, or check guarantee card.
7. Old Vouchers / Gift Cards/ E-Voucher will not be exchanged; the balance will remain on the voucher / card to be utilized for future purchases. If there is insufficient credit on the Voucher / Gift Card to complete a transaction, the balance must be paid in cash or by card.
8. These Terms & Conditions may be modified at any time.
9. Cinemax Bantry Old Vouchers / Gift Cards/ E-Voucher holders must follow the Cinemax Bantry Limited General Terms and Conditions.